San Antonio Spurs Tri Logo Crew | Silver Marle Bros
The perfect piece this season, this ultra cool Spurs Tri Logo crew ticks all the right boxes. Featuring bold team graphics in a vintage wash and a feel that gets even softer with wear - it is sure to be a wardrobe favourite!
Originally founded in 1967 as the Dallas Chaparrals before relocating to San Antonio in '73 and became the Spurs. Since '74, the team logo has featured a spur that cowboys wore on the heels of their boots to help control their horse.
- 80% Cotton / 20% Poly Fleece
- Vintage fit
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Overdyed with enzyme wash
- Screen printed graphics with light distressed filter
- Embroidered Mitchell & Ness logo on right cuff
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.