Sonics Tri Logo Crew | Sonics Green
The perfect piece this season, this ultra cool Sonics Tri Logo crew ticks all the right boxes. Featuring bold team graphics in a vintage wash and a feel that gets even softer with wear - it is sure to be a wardrobe favourite!
In 1967, the SuperSonics were founded in Seattle and played through until 2008. The Seattle SuperSonics name was selected by fans, inspired by the Boeing plant in Seattle, with the company working on an aeroplane that was to be called the "Supersonic Transport."
- 80% Cotton / 20% Poly Fleece
- Vintage fit
- Ribbed cuffs and waistband
- Overdyed with enzyme wash
- Screen printed graphics with light distressed filter
- Embroidered Mitchell & Ness logo on right cuff
- Cold wash/line dry. Please refer to specific internal hangtag for additional details.